Monday, June 27, 2011

Take that First step

following the old post... I think I'm moving to bit philosophy, I started this blog actually to publish my works in graphite. But as I'm not finishing enough works to upload, I'm planning to utilize this space to improve my writing skills :). (Most of the works are unfinished because, either I loose the reference picture which I usually get from newspapers/magazines or I loose interest in working on them, don't ask why. May be, sometimes I could not produce the beauty of the subject as I had in my mind, so simply I drop those).
I've read about many blogger turned author stories, Preeti Shenoy- Just a mother of two, that's a good read. I've gone through one of her post, telling about a 10 day challenge.... and simply gave a second thought. So from today onwards for the next 10 days, I'm gonna post something. Hopefully as this blog does not have any traffic (and since there is a possibility of heavy traffic in future) I'm going to write my own version of 10 day challenge...

sps.

No comments:

Charcoal - Messi