Wednesday, June 29, 2011

9-loves

I can say hundreds of loves in my life, but as the count restricts me to nine, I've done a little bit of sorting...

  1. Home:I dont feel that good when I'm in my home. I prefer to be in my maternal home with bro, mom, dad, grandma, (grandpa expired before I was born) uncle, aunt, cousins.....
    This was the condition before some 4 years. But I still cherish those memories.....

  2. Food: I was almost done with the editing for this part. But the 6th day of 10 day challenge says about food, so thought of posting it on that day :).

  3. Movies: Yes I like movies, and prefer any thing that makes me laugh.(Why to spend money to cry?).

  4. My art: It will be a repetation if I say something about it here. But even then I can't stop it, I love to hold a pencil and scibble something on a white sheet. I just love to do it :)
    Pencil : its one of the most familiar 'thing' in this world, for me as I'm handling it from my Kindergarden- oops its almost more than 20 years now!!!
    pls dont think too much, I'll share a list of familiar things in a post later.

  5. Books: Nothing can replace a good read. I love to read books which can be easily understood and enjoyed... and again I dont like to waste time on reading some tragic stories hah....

  6. Friends: I find myself in a stable energy level/state. And want to keep company of people with excited energy level.

  7. Travel/Riding: Love to travel, not the artificial theme parks or concrete jungles... just to mingle with nature.

  8. Music: Oh most of my loves are there as a days post in the 10day challenge, anyway I love to listen to soothing music.

  9. I love to go for fishing not to get a big catch, but just for the fun of it...


And that was a bit about my loves....

sps

No comments:

Charcoal - Messi