Tuesday, June 14, 2011

people

The thought of some people gives a seotonin(happy hormone) rush, while the thought of others makes us feel depressed and gives a sting of hatred. All this happens because of the experiences we had with them. I'm not discussing about the fair people around me, whom I had known for a long time. This is about the "sthayi bhavam", after all first impression is the best impression(its not so- at least for me). I've met lot of people with a facial expression that reflects 'all the troubles in the world is with them'. And I've also met people (note: who are not fair) but have a pleasant smiling face, oozing with confidence. I admire them and wonder what thoughts are going inside them. I wish I could chase them and learn how they maintain that bhavam. Its not the makeup, color or build that makes them stand out, but the mere pleasant mood. But how did they manage to get in that mood? and, remain in that mood through out? I'm still searching for the answer...

2 comments:

Abhilash Pillai said...

Hi Sree,
Nice article. In order to be pleasant you must first be comfortable or rather try always to think that you can be comfortable with anything. Thats what I do. A smiling face is always nice to watch and instills happiness in others. Try to avoid being a serious person, might be your character is serious but it isnt wrong to smile when you see people. you get a smile in return.

Regarding labels in my blog, I have been adding long ones since I started blogging and if I make them available on a page it would look dirty. I understand your point of navigation and thus would try to include a sitemap when I get the time.

sree said...

thanks abhi, for writing back :)

Charcoal - Messi