Friday, July 22, 2011

wants


  1. A good friend, it doesn't mean that I don't have any friends now, of course I do have friends. But most of the times we adjust to keep going. But this friend I'm talking about is something special.

  2. To go for ride/trips once in every month in a Royal Enfield Thunderbird(with my friends :)).

  3. A vacation in some places filled with 'natural' atmosphere (4-6 days at least). By natural I meant the people and the surroundings.

  4. A room nicely ventilated in midst of trees, with a good music system and with right ambience to

    • work on my art.

    • read books.


  5. One more room (:) ) well ventilated, cool, quiet and a calm one, with mud tiled flooring, for meditation.


these are the wants that I've in my mind now. Obviously, there are many more.....

sps

No comments:

Charcoal - Messi